Stock available Jan 2024.
Available on back-order
At 90 mm high the Saber Super Lite offers a compact and lightweight rooftop tent solution for those with height and weight restrictions, while still providing comfort, convenience, and durability.
Design and Profile:
- Slimline profile: The tent has a slimline profile with a height of just 90 mm, making it suitable for garage and carport height restrictions allows additional options to enter underground car parks and drive-thrus.
- Gross Weight: The tent weighs just over 60 kgs, making it relatively lightweight.
Setup and Canopy:
- Quick Setup: The tent can be set up and packed down in seconds.
- Self-Deploying Canopy: It features an integrated self-deploying and retracting canopy for added convenience.
- Wind Drag: The slimline design reduces wind drag, which can improve fuel economy compared to higher-profile rooftop tents.
Mattress and Comfort:
- Memory Foam Mattress: It comes with a dual-density comfortable velour-covered memory foam mattress with a firmer base and medium-density upper for a comfortable night’s sleep.
- Ample Room: The tent measures 2200 mm long, ensuring ample room at the wedge end for your feet.
- LST Coating: It features 23 Zero’s Light Suppression Technology LST coating to block sunlight and UV rays from entering the tent.
- Material: Constructed with ECO13B certified textile 300 gsm eco-friendly oxford ripstop textile.
- Entry and Exit: There are three screened entry and exit points for ventilation and convenience.
- Lighting: Built-in LED strip lighting is included.
- Storage: Convenient internal storage pockets with a lined ceiling provide storage options.
- Roof Bars: Removable roof T-slot roof bars are included in the kit for fitting solar panels and other suited items .
- Materials: It has a robust powder-coated aluminum honeycomb top and base with external mounting rails for easy attachment to vehicle roof racks.
- Sealing: Extra-large rubber seal profiles ensure a tight seal with 4 side mounted over centre latches.
- Profile: An extruded aluminium perimeter profile with T-slot allows for optional accessory mounting.
- Gas Struts: German-engineered Stabilus gas struts assist in opening and closing the tent.
- Waterproofing: Canvas is secured to the base via PVC piping into a raised channel for added watertightness and easy canvas removal if needed.
Comfort and Convenience:
- Engineered Dual-density Memory Foam with velour cover for additional comfort.
- Ventilation: Built-in ventilation screens improve airflow.
- Elastic Shock Cord: An elastic shock cord band aids in canvas pack-up.
- Storage: Large built-in storage pockets are available.
- Ladder: A 2300mm incrementally adjustable ladder with CNC machined ladder mounting hooks is included.
Specifications & Dimensions:
- External Dimensions: 2200mm L x 1270mm W x 95 mm H
- Height with Roof Bars: 116mm
- Internal Mattress Dimensions: 2100mm L x 1170mm W
- External Open Height: 1500 mm
- Internal Open Height: 1400mm
- Weight (including memory foam mattress):65kg
- Weight of ladder: 5.5Kg
Before considering the purchase of a Roof Top Tent, it’s essential to fully comprehend the following factors:
- The maximum roof load rating of your vehicle (refer to the specifications provided by the vehicle manufacturer).
- The maximum load capacity of your roof rack, including its off-road capabilities (consult the roof rack manufacturer or seller for this information).
- Understand that the maximum allowable weight you can safely add to your vehicle’s roof or cargo area may vary depending on the make and model of the vehicle, as well as any aftermarket additions such as roof racks or bars.
Please be aware that off-road load limits for roof racks can significantly differ from their standard road use load ratings.
4. Additionally, please note that due to the size of the carton, delivery will be made to the nearest courier depot for your convenience.
|0.00 × 0.00 × 0.00 mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.