DOWN TRAIL BLANKET
or 4 fortnightly payments of $59.99 with More info
$239.95Pre Order yours today Stock due late September.
Aside from its soft luxurious handle and excellent insulating properties, the 23 Zero Down Trail double size blanket breathes naturally, absorbing and drawing moisture and perspiration away from your body preventing a clammy and uncomfortable sleep. Insulated with 80% responsibly sourced duck down ensures the Down Trail blanket offers superior loft creating air pockets trapping warm air and body heat retention. No man-made fibre can replicate the warmth to weight ratio or fill power of a well designed down comforter.
A cassette style boxed construction maintains even distribution of warmth across the blanket eliminating cold spots. Featuring a light weight super strong 20D nylon rip stop outer shell ensures this blanket is ideal for the heavy use and abuse in swags, tents and camper trailers.
Naturally light weight and compact, this 3 season blanket is a perfect option for use and stowing in roof top tents where space is restricted.
Great for those who prefer a quality doona arrangement versus a sleeping bag.
23 Zero supports the use of responsibly sourced down.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- 2000mm x 1800mm wide duck down filled 3 season blanket
- 80% responsibly sourced duck down fill
- Naturally light weight and compact
- Soft luxurious handle and excellent insulating properties
- ideal for use in swags, tents and camper trailers.
- Easily stows in roof top tents where space is restricted
- Shell: 20 denier nylon ripstop
- Lining: 20 denier nylon ripstop
- Fill: 500g 80/20 – down/feather
- 210D polyester oxford bag included
- 2 year warranty
Open – 2000mm L x 1800 W
Packed – 320mm L x 170mm Dia.
Weight – 1Kg