Dakota 1400 Roof Top Tent
Orders yours today for late January delivery.
In stock (can be backordered)
Introducing 23 Zero’s latest innovation – climate control Light Suppression Technology (LST).
LST is a uniquely formulated dark coating we apply to the inner canvas walls of our Roof top tent models, effectively defusing sunlight and UV rays from entering the inner tent. This ensures your tent remains as dark as possible during sunrise and throughout the day.
Light Suppression Technology provides the added benefit of keeping the inner tent cooler during the hot summer days.
Engineered to be applied to our hard wearing poly cotton canvas with a two pass process including an anti UV treatment.
Light Suppression Technology
- Reduces light pollution – vehicle head lights, torches and Moonlight
- Enhanced climate control – keeps your tent cooler throughout the hot day
- Fantastic insulating properties
- Great for late risers or sleep ins
- Reduces external noise
- Great for mums and kids
- UV Diffusion
The 23ZERO Dakota 1400 Roof Top Tent provides you the freedom and confidence to tackle the outdoors. Its heritage spans from two of the most outdoor oriented counties in the world; Australia and the USA. Whether your journey takes you to the desert, along the coast, up mountains or along that new trail you have been wanting to explore, this remarkably finished tent, made from class leading tear check polycotton canvas, ensures you will stay comfortable, sheltered and dry.
The Dakota 1400 model will make your nights sleep a dream with the comfort of the fitted open cell mattress. The optional annex has a unique removable and adjustable floor, with a height adjustment from 1700mm to 2100mm to allow for higher lifted vehicles or uneven ground. Other features include a 2100mm sturdy sliding alloy ladder, and a covered aluminium internal frame that pivots on a stainless steel yoke for extra strength and reduced weight. Its sturdy aluminium base is filled with a hi-density durable polymer of ethylene vinyl acetate that provides superior strength, sound absorption, reduces condensation and has fantastic thermal characters.
Fits most roof racks and comes complete with fitting kit, guy ropes, window stays and instructions.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- 1400mm Wide (Double Bed)
- 280 gsm 65 / 35 poly cotton tear check canvas
- 210 Denier poly rip stop fly
- A 2100m sliding alloy square ladder is included
- Internal frame is 16mm diameter tube (covered)
- Oversized 25mm diameter awning hoop
- Cast alloy frame lugs
- Alloy base
- Full alloy centre pivoting yoke provides strength and reduces weight
- Adjustable fly helps prevent condensation and ensures constant airflow in all conditions
- Heat sealed seams
- Side vents improve air-flow
- Double size mattress
- 65mm thick covered open cell hi-density foam mattress
- Poly cotton covered mattress
- 600gsm PVC transit cover with D ring compression straps
- Removable pack down bungee cords included
- 12 months warranty
- 1720mm to 2100mm adjustable height
- Annex length 2500mm
- 210 Denier oxford polyester ripstop
- 3 way entry
- Rear access to vehicle
- Large 900mm Wide x 1400mm High annex windows with super fine insect mesh throughout
- Removable 550gsm PVC tub style floor for easy cleaning
- Doors can be used as awnings for greater shelter
RTT Weight: 57.6kg
Optional Annexe Weight: 7.4kg