Stealth Low Profile Roof Top Tent
or 4 fortnightly payments of $399.99 with More info
STEALTH 1400 LOW PROFILE ROOF TOP TENT
Introducing 23 Zero’s latest innovation – climate control Light Suppression Technology (LST).
LST is a uniquely formulated dark coating we apply to the inner canvas walls of our Roof top tent models, effectively defusing sunlight and UV rays from entering the inner tent. This ensures your tent remains as dark as possible during sunrise and throughout the day.
Light Suppression Technology provides the added benefit of keeping the inner tent cooler during the hot summer days.
Engineered to be applied to our hard wearing poly cotton canvas with a two pass process including an anti UV treatment.
Light Suppression Technology
- Reduces light pollution – vehicle head lights, torches and Moonlight
- Enhanced climate control – keeps your tent cooler throughout the hot day
- Fantastic insulating properties
- Great for late risers or sleep ins
- Reduces external noise
- Great for mums and kids
- UV Diffusion
The 23ZERO roof top provides you the freedom and confidence to tackle the outdoors. Its heritage spans from two of the most outdoor oriented counties in the world; Australia and the USA. Whether your journey takes you to the desert, along the coast, up mountains or along that new trail you have been wanting to explore, this remarkably finished tent, made from class leading tear check poly cotton canvas, ensures you will stay comfortable, sheltered and dry.
The unique low profile engineered Stealth model makes for the optimum touring tent. Measuring a height of only 250mm the Stealth offers less drag weight and better fuel efficiency making your journey a breeze. Enjoy viewing the night sky through the full zip down sky roof. Sleep comfortably with the fitted 50 mm open cell mattress. The optional annex has a unique removable and adjustable floor, with a height adjustment from 1700mm to 2100mm to allow for higher lifted vehicles or uneven ground. Other features include a 2300 mm telescopic round alloy ladder, and a covered aluminium internal frame that pivots on a stainless steel yoke for extra strength and reduced weight. Its high strength alloy checker plate fold out base is filled with a hi-density durable polymer of ethylene vinyl acetate that provides superior strength, sound absorption, reduces condensation and has fantastic thermal characters.
Fits most roof racks and comes complete with fitting kit, guy ropes, window stays, and instructions.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- 280 gsm 65 / 35 poly cotton tear check canvas
- 210 Denier poly rip stop fly
- Full zip down Sky window
- A 2300 mm round telescopic alloy ladder is included (suits vehicles with up to 4” lifts)
- Internal frame is 16mm diameter tube (covered)
- Oversized 25mm diameter awning hoop
- Cast alloy frame lugs
- Alloy base with Checker plate overhang
- Full alloy centre pivoting yoke provides strength and reduces weight
- Adjustable fly helps prevent condensation and ensures constant airflow in all conditions
- Heat sealed seams
- Side vents improve air-flow
- Double size mattress
- 50 mm thick covered open cell hi-density foam mattress
- Poly cotton covered mattress
- 600gsm PVC transit cover with D ring compression straps
- Removable pack down bungee cords included
- 12 month warranty
- 1720mm to 2100mm adjustable height
- Annex length 2500mm
- 210 Denier oxford polyester ripstop
- 3 way entry
- Rear access to vehicle
- Large 900mm Wide x 1400mm High annex windows with super fine insect mesh throughout
- Removable 550gsm PVC tub style floor for easy cleaning
- Doors can be used as awnings for greater shelter
RTT Weight: 58kg
Optional Annexe Weight: 7.4kg
DIMENSIONS PACKED DOWN*
- 1400mm (W) x 1200mm (L) x 250mm (H) – Excluding Mounting Channel (25mm)
DIMENSIONS SET UP*
Size: 1.43m wide x 2.4m long x 1.25m high (inner tent)