Falcon 270 Awning (Passenger Side)
or 4 fortnightly payments of $224.99 with More info
In stock (can be backordered)
The new 5 arm Falcon 270 Awning is suitable for mounting on dual cabs as well as general canopy and wagon arrangements.
The Falcon 270 Awning from 23 Zero offers an incredible amount of shelter and is the perfect choice for your touring or camp set up. Ideal for overnight stays, meal breaks and long term base camping.
With a span of over 6 mts along the length of the vehicle when fully erected the Falcon 270 provides second to none shelter and coverage. With the optional 2 walls erected the Falcon goes to the next level with up to 26m2 of shelter around your vehicle making it ideal for under cover swag / stretcher, kitchen and storage setups.
Measuring 2140 mm when stowed making it suitable for many mounting applications. Set up of the awing alone can be achieved in under 60 seconds by one person due to the Falcon’s free standing design. Incorporating two convenient integrated swing down pivoting telescopic legs for ease of set up and pack down and constructed with extruded box alloy rafters and cast alloy hinge mechanisms the falcon 270 is surprisingly light weight at under 19 kgs.
Using 280gsm 65/35 poly cotton tear check canvas with a treated 1500 mm polyurethane coating ensuring abrasion, UV and mould resistant.
Features & Specifications
- The awning and walls are constructed using a hard-wearing proofed 280gsm poly cotton tear check canvas.
- Aluminium box extrusion rafters with cast alloy hinges
- Laminated 600gsm PVC transit cover
- With walls fitted, the set up covers approx. 26.0 m2 depending on mounting height
- 2x pivoting alloy telescopic poles are included
- Hinged from two sides
- Extended forward facing front rafter offering additional shelter around front of vehicle
- Included guy ropes to create a water run off valley
- Simple 1 person set up and pack down
- Optional 2 x wall kit
- 2 year warranty
The Falcon 270 Degree awning should always be erected using provided guy ropes at all times as unexpected wind gusts can cause damage to the awning, vehicle or personal injury.
Damage caused due to adverse weather or improper recommended set up is not covered under warranty.
Designed for general camping use under normal conditions.